A revolutionary product that will brighten up any gloomy area
How it Works?
Solar tube is the new technology in skylighting worldwide. The mirror aluminium tubing system combines ambient light with reflected light to give you high performance lighting up to 8 times that of a conventional skylight system.
Dome: Hail resistant UV protection Toughened 4mm thick acrylic surface.
Aluminium Tubing: Highly Polished and Anodised Aluminium sheets imported from Europe. Very high quality tubing that has a mirror effect. Focuses 100% more light. Parabolic design collects and reflects the optimum light producing superior performance.
High Performance Tubing
Made from anodised aluminium for exceptional durability and reflectivity. It will not delaminate, yellow, darken, peel, blister, crack or oxidise. 25 year performance guarantee
Curved or Flat Prismatic Diffuser also available in Satin Matte finish.
We use a specially designed universal adaptor to angle our tube into the sun. Because we do not live on the Equator, the sun does not pass us directly overhead. Instead it travels in an arc reaching its highest point in a Northerly direction. If your roof faces in a South, East or Western direction, chances are that your room doesn’t receive as much light. Because of our Tubular System, we can increase the initial surface area that catches sunlight to maximize the efficiency of the skylight.
- 250mm lights up to 12 m2 – Suitable for bathrooms, toilets and small bedrooms
- 320mm lights up to 20 m2 – Suitable for kitchens, dining rooms, passages and bedrooms
- 450mm lights up to 30m2 – Suitable for lounges, open plan areas, offices.
• Cost and hassle reduced due to easy and quick installation.
• No roof structural change needed.
• The silver coating inside the tube intensifies and transmits light through, even in a long and bent tube situation.
• Can be installed in awkward places.
• Available in kit form or DIY with step by step manual instructions.
• Leak proof and maintenance free
• Light Performance: Tubelite – up to 9m²; Supertube- up to 12m²
Velux Sun Tunnel
You can add a VELUX sun tunnel light tube anywhere there is 6 m or less between your roof and ceiling. Hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, home offices – the only limit is your imagination!
Natural dynamic daylight brings your indoor spaces to life in ways that a simple lamp can’t.
Bring spring’s energizing rays to areas that you never thought possible or let summer sunshine bring out the best in your home. It’s not just sunshine that you’ll be able to experience. Changes in weather, passing clouds and even moonlight are reflected through the sun tunnel to give you a totally unique ‘living’ room.
VELUX sun tunnels are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards, under pitched roofs, where installation of a VELUX roof window is not possible.
The VELUX flex tunnels and rigid tunnels provide installation flexibility. Flex tunnels can be used when the angle between the roof and the ceiling is too small for a rigid tunnel. Rigid tunnels deliver a straight shaft of light for when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window.
THE EFFECT IS UNIQUE